The Holiday season is mixed with awesomeness and stress, sometimes simultaneously! Personally, I am tired of allowing myself to stress out over the Holiday’s. I have put together a short list of stress reliever ideas. These are not all traditional, however, you will enjoy the season much more!
1. Decorate like you are the Griswold family! Great family fun as well as hysterical to see the neighbors try to compete.
2. Take your mate and get ‘er done under the mistletoe.
3. Christmas Carroll and make up your own words to the Christmas favorites.
4. Host an ugly Christmas sweater party
5. Take your kids to Skid Row. They will appreciate everything they have and you will too. (Take something to give to the homeless while you are there)
6. Organize an adult white elephant exchange with your neighbors. (Quickest way to identify the FREAKS).
7. Sing and dance every night up until Christmas, or longer. The louder and goofier, the better!
8. Make different adult beverages a couple times a week that will keep you warm and fuzzy. (Great when the in laws are there)
9. Couples should surprise one another throughout the month with sexy treats (dress up, accessories, candles…)
10. Remember what Christmas stands for, breathe, repeat 1-10 as often as needed!
Merry Christmas (or whichever Holiday you celebrate). Enjoy! Have fun! Spread joy, happiness, wealth, and love to as many people as you possibly can!